Osten gave his solo rendition of the birthday song this morning at breakfast. It is currently one of his favorite tunes, and the lyrics are ever-changing. We occasionally will hear him belting out this song while he is waiting to fall asleep at night.
I got the full-chorus serenade last night followed by a cake dinner. When Daddy came back from Publix with this cake, it looked and smelled so good that we decided to cut into it a day early. It was such a hit that the pre-birthday cake dinner may be a new tradition for us!
Presents! Presents! This year I had lots of help with the unwrapping.
I think everyone enjoyed the celebration, which was somewhat messy for the two littlest revelers. Daddy had Osten sign Mommy's card in the car, and as a result, his arm was covered in ink. The card also ended up in two pieces, but it was covered in fabulous, one-of-a-kind artwork. And somehow Marci ended up with some Gerber leftovers on her forehead.
Monday, July 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment