Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Double Trouble

Osten and Marci have been quite the pair lately, and I think they have both started to realize that they are in this thing called childhood together! After church on Sunday, we took them downtown to meet one of Daddy's friends and his family for pizza. Since the double-stroller is double trouble, we put each of them in their own stoller. Ah, much better for manuveuring the sidewalks and crowded pizza places!

Now that Marci's seat is facing forward, I catch the two of them holding hands during car rides quite often. Sometimes, Osten will even pass Marci a cracker or a toy.

I think Osten was trying to teach Marci how to do a "high five" here. As usual, she was quite amused by him.

Usually, holding hands is a good thing. Except when one child's hands aren't so clean. Like when he suddenly starts rubbing his nose and screaming "boo-gars!"
Posted by Picasa

No comments: