After his swimming lesson this morning, Osten and I stopped by a local farmer's market. In addition to organic produce, they had face-painting! I wasn't sure that he'd be interested, but as soon as the woman asked him if he liked Spiderman, Osten was transfixed. He sit completely still (shocking!) and as soon as he saw himself in the mirror, I didn't think I'd ever be able to convince him to stop staring at himself!
He paraded his painted face through the small market and then we returned to my car. I was able to adjust my rear-view mirror so he could catch glimpses of his red-webbed face as he attempted to sing the cartoon theme song (courtesy of Daddy) on the drive home. When we got home, After he had lunch and played with Gramma Sue, Spiderman started to get sleepy, which posed a bit of a dilemma. Surprisingly, a bath was an easy sell.
Check out those superhero lashes!
One last shot of our friendly neighborhood Spiderman, who by the way is starting to become quite the little swimmer.
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment