Thursday, July 30, 2009

Brace Yourself (formerly entitled Double Suspension)

So, we were getting ready for school this morning, and Osten decided to wear suspenders (a/k/a braces). He also decided that Marci needed a pair, too.

Of course, she was all for it! And well, it was Daddy's turn to take the kids to school this morning, so what the heck??!! (As it turns out, they paraded around the house in them and then stripped them off at the back door just as they were leaving!)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Rick said...

whew.... after reading the title, i thought Osten and Marci had been bad and had to be put in time-out. Good to hear this was not the case!

Lickety-Split Kids said...

I must admit that I was a little hard-pressed for a creative title for this one . . . probably because this is one of those pictures that really doesn't need many words! In hindsight, I probably should have made it "Double Suspend-sion"!! Y'all must have all-things school on your mind these days since Dean is getting ready to start pre-K!! CRAZY!