Water, water everywhere! We dug out the sprinkler just last week when it started thundering on our way to the pool. As it usually goes, Plan B wound up being even lots of fun. As an added bonus, I got some great shots of the kids!
This has become Marci's favorite bathing suit. For some reason, she insisted that I shoot her picture from the rear so I can't take any credit for the composition of this shot. This just may be one of my all-time photos of her. Even though you can't see her sweet face, that little hand on her hip says it all!
We had a family fun day downtown last week, and the kids played in the splash pad. I brought all their gear except their suits, which ended up being even more fun for them, I think. I snapped this shot just as we were getting ready to change their clothes and go to dinner. Gosh, I love those two sweet kids!
Friday, June 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment