Sunday, April 8, 2012
(Un)Solved Mystery
Earlier this week, Osten came home from playing at the neighbor's house talking about his friend's axe collection. Um, whaaaaaaaaat??!! After I had a minute to think about it, I was about 99% sure he wasn't talking about real axes. In any event, I told him that the next time the axes came out, I wanted him to come home to get me so I could see them for myself, just to be sure. The axe story was all but forgotten until we were on our way home from the neighborhood egg hunt yesterday. Tom took a shortcut on a path that cuts across the golf course when Osten exclaimed, "Hey, I saw one of Tyler's axes back there!" Tom stepped on the brakes, and we turned around to see what in the world he could be talking about. He proudly pointed at a metal fence post. Mystery solved!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment