Sunday, August 24, 2008

Buckets of Fun

In a total rookie-mom move, I filled up a bucket of water for Osten and Hamilton when the bubbles they had been playing with failed to keep their interest. For a good five minutes, they took turns with the water gun, taking aim at the bushes and the house (except for one misfire that sprayed Ann and Wells just a little). Well, five minutes passes in a flash when boys are at play, and before Ann and I knew it, Osten and Hamilton were having buckets of fun!

They laughed; they squealed; and they were soaked from head-to-toe in no time.

But I have to say that they demonstrated remarkable teamwork as they filled and refilled that bucket.

Did I mention that they were soaked from head-to-toe (leather shoes and all)?? Sigh. But of course, neither of them were wearing crocs or bathing suits. That wouldn't have been nearly as much fun!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: