Even though Marci goes to bed earlier than Osten, we usually manage to have some time together to read books. Boy do they both love books! And Marci's new bed is a real hit right now, too. We haven't yet given it a whirl, but we have high hopes for this weekend.
As luck would have it, I was able to catch them in a good-night hug!
They even posed for two shots! (Don't be fooled by Marci's grin. She was in full-blown hysterics just minutes earlier in the tub when I removed the band-aids from her arm that had been there for DAYS!! She would not turn off the tears, and I finally broke down and gave her two new ones. She is developing quite the reputation at school for her first-aid accessories!)
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
are you going to try a big girl bed already?! cute pictures!
We're going to give it a try . . . She hasn't been sleeping so good in her crib lately, and she seems to do better when I lay with her in her bed. We had moved the day bed into her room a few months ago, so we figured we'd give it a shot! It's crazy to think back that Osten was already sleeping in a bed at her age, and we were gearing up for her birth!! Time flies . . .
Post a Comment