Marci has decided that she likes the paper removed from her crayons. All of her crayons. While she colors, Daddy and I take turns tearing paper in tiny pieces from her crayons. Hilarious!
Osten continues to crack me up with the conversations we have in the car. When I picked him up from school yesterday, I asked him about his day. He proudly and enthusiastically responded, "Aiden flushed his Transformer band-aid down the toilet!" I guess that was the highlight of his day.
One final Osten story . . . He and Marci came with me to a friend's house the other night, and as we were walking up the steps to the front door, Osten blurted out, "Mommy, is Ms. Heather a girl or a man?"
Marci and Osten sure are keeping Daddy and me entertained as they grow and continue to express their thoughts, ideas and opinions. I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment