
My same friend also just sent me this picture from the Rock & Roll Marathon this Saturday. Since the rest of Daddy's cheering section was at home throwing up on Grammi and FaFa's watch, I had to make a solo appearance. But I had my camera, family signs, gloves and phone in tow and got caught in the midst of a little spazz attack. (Yes, I realize I have completely lost my cool!) Truth be known, I was a nervous wreck until I finally found Tom in one piece with a giant smile pasted on his glowing face. (As he likes to say, his only hope was to finish the race in a vertical position, under his own power and ahead of the sag wagon!) I had really hoped to see him cross the finish line in person, but the second kid puking during his soccer game earlier in the morning really threw a wrench in my plans. In any event, with a time of 2:40, he more than met his goal!
No comments:
Post a Comment