A friend of mine recently sent me this picture of Marci and me. Since I'm usually the one taking the pictures for this blog, I thought I'd better take the opportunity to make an appearance! Marci and I were sitting on a bench in front of the school watching the pre-K and kindergarten students parade around campus in their costumes. If Marci would have had it her way, she would be been a parade participant instead of observer!
Sunday, November 6, 2011
Just the Girls
A friend of mine recently sent me this picture of Marci and me. Since I'm usually the one taking the pictures for this blog, I thought I'd better take the opportunity to make an appearance! Marci and I were sitting on a bench in front of the school watching the pre-K and kindergarten students parade around campus in their costumes. If Marci would have had it her way, she would be been a parade participant instead of observer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment