Monday, May 19, 2008

Bye-Bye SNL / Hello SSL (Part Two)

. . . until finally, they dimmed the lights and started the show!

Everyone was there - Elmo, Big Bird, Cookie Monster, the Count, and Bert and Ernie, just to name a few!

It was mesmorizing! Even Marci seemed to enjoy it. As you can see, she is already an Elmo fan. She didn't last long in her seat on the floor. Halfway through the first act, she insisted on sitting up with the rest of us so she could see the show for herself!

After the show, we met Sebastian (who, as you can see, is a fellow Elmo fan) for pizza at Mellow Mushroom. He had the coolest Elmo ball, and I made sure that he let me play with it. Mommy and Daddy seem to think that I've been a little on the pushy side lately when it comes to sharing, but I can't imagine where in the world they would get such an idea! Anyway, we had a great time sporting our Elmo shirts and chasing that Elmo ball.

SNL it's not, but SSL wasn't so bad. Truth be known, seeing the look on Osten's face as he watched Elmo dance and sing on the stage was easily worth ten times the price of admission! While SSL doesn't have nearly the laughs as SNL, it was good, clean fun for the entire family. I'd venture to bet that even Wrigley would have been entertained (although I must say that I'm glad she wasn't along to find out for sure!)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: