Lately, I've been spending lots of time on Mommy and Daddy's bed (it's usually made up, I swear!) sitting up by myself. I'm getting pretty good at it, if I do say so myself. As you can see, I am already quite the multi-tasker, too. For example, I can soak the front of my shirt with drool while sucking on my pacifier. I can also look pretty for the camera, while playing hard with some of my favorite toys. But, I am definitely still an amateur and think I'll avoid hard surfaces for a while . . .

Whoops! Like I said, I'm still perfecting my balancing act, as you can see. However, you'll notice I didn't lose my pacifier in my tumble backwards. So, now what? H-E-L-P!! I've fallen . . .

and Osten's helped me up! But don't be fooled by his seemingly selfless chivalry. It comes with a price. He can be quite bossy with my toys. You'll notice that my shape sorter is now on his lap, and my rings (which I swear he knows are my favorite!) will be out of my reach in no time. Oh, well. It sure beats laying on your back staring at the ceiling, and I'll eventually teach him how to share.
Whoops! Like I said, I'm still perfecting my balancing act, as you can see. However, you'll notice I didn't lose my pacifier in my tumble backwards. So, now what? H-E-L-P!! I've fallen . . .
and Osten's helped me up! But don't be fooled by his seemingly selfless chivalry. It comes with a price. He can be quite bossy with my toys. You'll notice that my shape sorter is now on his lap, and my rings (which I swear he knows are my favorite!) will be out of my reach in no time. Oh, well. It sure beats laying on your back staring at the ceiling, and I'll eventually teach him how to share.

No comments:
Post a Comment