No more cartoons and motorcycle-shaped chairs for me. I sit in the big chair now and watch golf while getting coiffed. This was actually my second time at Sports Clips. For the first go 'round, Mommy had her hands full with Marci and me, and she accidentally left the camera in the car. Today, Marci stayed at home with Daddy, while Mommy and I ran some errands. The best part of the whole afternoon (besides the lollipop that followed my haircut) was the John Deere white pickup truck that I picked out at Wal-mart. I played with it the whole way home. I spot white trucks all the time while we're out driving around, and now I have one of my very own! Anyway, check out a few shots of my new 'do ...

Are those pink clippers??!!
Hmm . . . That's not exactly the look I had in mind.
Hey, lady. What'd you do with my part??

No comments:
Post a Comment