Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Dancing in the Streets

We were at Piper's & Boone's house for Halloween this year to celebrate his first birthday with Jackson, Hudson and Pierson. After everyone's naps, we loaded into our cars and went downtown, caravan-style, to a Halloween festival. With seven kids in tow, it was a little hectic and I regrettably wasn't able to get a group shot of the kids in their costumes.

The festival was crowded with people of all ages in their Halloween best, and Tom and I decided to take a divide-and-conquer approach with the kids. Marci was mesmerized by the band that rocking out in the street. She and I sat on the curb and listened for the longest time while she shared a few of her treats from her basket with me.

After a little coaxing, she took her moves to the street and shook her little Tinkerbell tutu. I was too into the moment to get a good action shot of her, but here she is making her exit after quite a little performance!

All that dancing makes a little girl thirsty!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: