Sunday, October 4, 2009

Family Fun

This afternoon, we went to see Playhouse Disney. The kids were entralled. They sat through both acts of the show and only got restless during intermission!

We had great seats! Daddy sat with Osten.

And Marci and I sat right in front of them so the kids could both have easy access to the aisle.

Afterwards, we walked over to Mellow Mushroom and took advantage of a gift certificate from Daddy's recent birthday. (Thank you, Kris and Rick!) Mommy was a little slow on the trigger and wasn't able to catch the straw wrapper before Osten blew it across the table. And check out his condiment tower! Guess who went home with parmesan cheese all over his shirt??!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

kris said...

Looks like you had a great time! I was so sad that we couldn't make it to the show. I know it was awesome. Glad you could use your gift certificate :)