Friday, October 9, 2009

A Literal Interpretation


Marci was back at home yesterday after she spiked another high fever Wednesday night. Daddy and I split the day, with me taking the morning shift. She was a little fussy, but her fever was gone, and we had a very nice morning together. After lunch, I put her down for her nap. As we always do, I told her to stay in her bed, and I raced off to take a shower and get ready for work before Daddy came home. She fussed when I left, and I went right back in her room to check on her after my shower. I found her tettering on the edge of her bed, sound asleep. I even turned on the light so I could snap a few pictures, and she didn't so much as budge. Well, I have to hand it to her. She didn't get out of bed! She obviously considered it and came very close, but stopped just shy of her feet hitting the floor. Speaking of hitting the floor . . . Daddy decided that he would move her back to a more traditional sleeping position after I left. However, just as my car was pulling out of the garage, he heard a loud thud from Marci's room. Sure enough, she had fallen off the bed, poor thing! Surprisingly, when Daddy went in to check on her, she merely resituated herself on the floor and went right back to sleep. She slept for about another hour in a little heap on top of her Parker piggie on the floor right next to her bed.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: