Osten wore this monkey suit for Halloween two years ago. Marci had been born a month earlier, and I remember being totally stressed out about not being able to make his costume as I had done the prior year. Because it was less than a week until Halloween, I just knew that the only costumes left in the stores would be absolutely dreadful. I finally stomached a trip to Marshall's, and low and behold, I found the cutest monkey costume in just his size! Two years later, and it's still our favorite. I pulled it out of the attic earlier this week, and Daddy was so excited to see if Osten could still wear it.
Meanwhile, there's not much else that Marci wants to wear other than her new nightgown. She cried and cried the other morning when I refused to let her wear it to school! Check out her feet-crossed-at-the-ankles sassiness in this picture. I love it!
Once a monkey, always a monkey! Osten entertained us all morning in his costume.
Where's his air guitar??!!
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment